Alex Wulff, Associate
Alex was born in Columbia, Missouri, but grew up in Sedalia. He attended Drury University in Springfield, Missouri where he was a member of the varsity golf team until graduating in 2008 with a degree in American Government. During his time at Drury University, Alex spent a summer as a legislative intern for the Committee on Energy and Commerce in Washington, D.C., working for Chairman John Dingell.
After graduation, Alex moved to Topeka, Kansas to attend Washburn University School of Law. While attending Washburn University, Alex was elected to serve as Representative on the Student Bar, as well as representing clients in civil and criminal matters through the school’s Law Clinic. In December 2010, Alex graduated from Washburn and returned to Missouri. He became licensed to practice law in February 2011.
- Columbia, Missouri
- Drury University, B.A., 2008
- Washburn University, J.D., 2010
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
Membership / Professional Affiliations
- The Boone County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- 2011, Missouri and 2012, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri