Kirsten Craver, Of Counsel
Kirsten was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, but grew up in Columbia, Missouri. She attended the University of Missouri, where she graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. Kirsten then moved to Virginia to attend the University of Richmond. In 2001, she graduated with a Juris Doctor degree and became licensed in Missouri.
Kirsten and her husband, Jeff Craver, have three children: Harrison, Ainsley, and Effie.
- University of Missouri, B.S.B.A., 1997
- University of Richmond, J.D., 2001
- Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Law
- General Practice
Membership / Professional Affiliations
- The Boone County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association; The Missouri Bar Association
- 2001, Missouri and U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri